Mail ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
|1||Mrs.M.Sankareswari, , M.Sc.,M.Phil.,|
|2||Mrs.R.Vidhya, , M.Sc.,M.Phil.,|
|3||Dr. (Mrs.)I.Rathina Mala, , M.Sc.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.,|
|4||Mrs.G.Shanmuga Priya, M.Sc.,B.Ed.,M.Phil.,|
|6||Mrs.P.Kanmani, , M.Sc.,M.Phil.,|
Students Strength PG - 39, UG - 94
Highlights of the Department
- Mrs.I.Rathinamala awarded her Ph.D degree in the year 2017.
- Mrs.P.Kanmani qualified in TNSET Exam conducted by Mother Teresa Women's University in the year 2017.
- Our faculty members published 20 research papers in various reputed Internatinal Journals.
- Our students published their project work in various International Journals.
- Our students visited Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant, Tirunelveli, in the year 2016 to enrich their knowledge in nuclear power plants.
- Our student M.Jansirani, II M.Sc Physics, got "Best Paper Award" in paper presentation conducted by Student Faculty Research Forum on the topic "Photovoltaic Properties of Solar cells with Alovera".
- Our students exhibit their talents in curricular and extra-curricular activities every year.
- To the rural school children by conducting Science Exhibition and Practical classes for +2 students.
- To the rural women, self help group and ladies club members about energy conservation and energy saving in electronic goods used in home.
Department has extended its service
Alumnae have distinguished themselves
- in Research Institutes in India and Abroad.
- as Programmers in IT Companies.
- as Lectureres and Teachers.
- Every year we are conducting Inter Collegiate competitions "RAINBOW".